K-Meleon is a unique web browser developed under the direction of Dorian Boissonnade for the Windows operating system. In the catalog of our Internet portal you can download K-Meleon for free. Give it a few minutes and the Russian version is already on your computer.
Immediately we note the characteristics of the browser:
- The Gecko engine (Mozilla Foundation) is used – it provides high speed of operation.
- Work with bookmarks of other browsers Mozilla Firefox, Opera , Netscape, Internet Explorer.
- Own a macro language for a simple browser extension.
- User-friendly settings.
Main functions of K-Meleon
The K-Meleon browser works fast enough even on low-power computers due to integration into the native Windows interface instead of the Windows-GUI XUL interface. In addition, he has a number of other advantages, which we now enumerate:
- K-Meleon is presented in Russian.
- With small restrictions it works under both Linux and Wine.
- Tabs can be opened as separate windows.
- WebMoney certificates are supported.
- Pop-up windows are blocked.
- Manipulation of personal data.
- Macros form both the basic functions of the browser, and its extensions.
- Gestures with the mouse.
- Presence of all menu settings, keyboard shortcuts, toolbars.
- Ability to save open tabs with a specific name.
- Option to clear the history of transitions, cookies, etc.
Fast and easy browser
The program K-Meleon can simultaneously work with various bookmarks: Netscape,Mozilla Firefox , Opera, Internet Explorer.
Note also that extensions in kmm format can add functions or integrate external tools:
- third-party Windows applications;
- jar-packages XUL-extensions Firefox;
- ready JS-scripts;
- specially written scripts AutoIt.
The latest version is absolutely undemanding to system resources. Therefore, if you are looking for a lightweight and fast web browser, feel free to recommend.
|Supported versions of||Windows 7, 10, XP, Vista|