MP3Gain is a free program designed specifically for adjusting the sound volume of MP3 files. And, pay attention, we are talking about the possibility to preserve quality and not to do the conversion.
In the catalog of our Internet portal you can right now download MP3Gain in Russian.Download and installation will take only a few minutes. We do not request registration.Hints will help you customize the interface.
On our site, the latest version of MP3Gain for Windows 7, XP and Vista is already available.
How does MP3 work for Gein?
Before downloading MP3Gain for free, it will be useful for you to find out what the program’s operation is based on. Do you want a certain music collection to sound the same loudness?
It’s simple. First you need to download a separate music file or an entire album. Click the button: “Analysis Track” / “Analysis Album”.
In the “Level” tab, you will see the volume of each track. And then the MP3Gain program will offer you an equalization – this is the so-called normalization of loudness. In other words, the utility creates the same number of decibels for each track in the album or aligns them in a single file.
The normal level of loudness in MP3 Gain is 89 decibels. However, you have the opportunity to set this rate yourself at your own discretion – within the range of 75 to 105 decibels.
Main features of the program
This service consists of two components:
- the base part is the backend, a kind of command line responsible for all manipulations with MP3 files,
- an optional GUI add-in is written in Visual Basic.
Let’s list the main features of the utility:
- Intuitive multilingual interface.
- MP3Gain Portable version.
- The ability to analyze and process audio batch.
- Preservation of track quality.
- The creation date is the same as the ID3 tag, it is saved.
- Option to cancel the action.
- Maximize the peak volume function.
- Ability to adjust the sound and other parameters of the file manually.
- Saving information in the transaction log.
- The finished results can be saved, you can use them in further editing of music.
Note also that the developer took care that the program could work in several modes:
- Track – adjusts the volume to a specific level for individual tracks.
- Album – the ability to increase it for a whole disk / album.
- Constant -correction occurs for all tracks of the album at a given amount of decibels, but without alignment with each other.
You can use other audio editors presented on our website. Select the desired format and customize the audio.
|Official site||Glen sawyer|
|Supported versions of||Windows 7, 10, 8, XP, Vista