Wavosaur is a handy program that you can use to work with audio files. A great sound editor with many useful functions.
On our site you can download Wavosaur for free – we do not require registration or confirmation via SMS. As in the case of downloading via torrent, only a few seconds and the application is already on your computer.
At once we will notice, Wavosaur in Russian for today is not presented. However, you can easily understand the navigation, everything is extremely simple and understandable.
Functions and capabilities of Wavosaur
The latest version of Wavosaur for Windows 7, 10, XP, Vista is already available in our catalog. It supports audio files in the following formats:
- OGG VORBIS,
Let’s list the main features that the Wavosaur program has:
- Fast conversion. Sound can be transferred from one format to another.
- Expanded statistics on sound waves.
- Import / export of MP3 files.
- Use Excel, PSpice, Matlab to load samples.
- VST effects are available: the ability to record and save templates of settings, as well as the option to view multiple VSTs at once.
- Spectral analysis of 2D and 3D.
- There is own recording, if there is a microphone and a sound card can support the function.
- Batch mode for listening.
- Working with the MIDI controller.
- Sonograms and oscillograms in real time.
How to use Wavosaur?
As you can see, this is really a multifunctional audio editor. It is convenient to edit and process music with it. We will tell you briefly how the conversion of tracks takes place.
- After the installation is complete, run the program.
- Open the track itself, from which you plan to cut the fragment.
- Now you need to copy the required piece and cut it using the “Scissors” button.
- Then you need to edit: click on the “Processing” tab, in it you can perform all the manipulations – delete the vocals, adjust the volume (as in MP3Gain ), add silence, insert an increase or attenuation of sound, etc.
- In the interface there is a button “Playback”, with which you can listen to the track.
- Finally, go to the “File” menu, save the edited file in the format you want.
This is how the creation of ringtones, short musical segments, mastering and recording of processed music, etc.
|Supported versions of||Windows 7, 10, 8, XP, Vista