Windows Defender is a Microsoft program that is designed to remove, prevent the appearance of spyware modules or put them in quarantine.
It is built into the Vista operating system and is available for download free of charge when using licensed Windows Server 2003 and XP.
This application is not only a system scanner, like other similar free software products. It contains several security modules that can track suspicious changes in many segments of the system in real time.
In addition, Windows Defender makes it easy to uninstall the installed ActiveX applications. SuperAntiSpyware works in a similar way .
Having access to the network, the user can send messages about various suspicious objects to Microsoft to determine their possible belonging to spies. You can download Windows Defender for Windows 7, as well as for other versions of this operating system, using the download link.
- quickly and easily able to detect unwanted software;
- without unnecessary efforts, uninstalls detected spyware processes;
- the ability to run the application either on demand or on a scheduled schedule;
- helps identify suspicious programs that can be attributed to spyware;
- offers continuous protection by identifying all possible ways of penetrating malware into the system.
Download Windows Defender can anyone with this portal. We also recommend that you pay attention to Malwarebytes Anti-Malware .
|Official site||Microsoft Corporation|
|Supported versions of||Windows 7, 10, 8, XP, Vista